Welcome to SOFTPROOF.com
Softproof = Spectraproof
A Softproof is a color accurate display of a print file on a monitor.
And it works at the push of a button and allows simulation on the screen in real time. This is a considerable improvement for the entire print production process.
Colour changes, substrates, printing processes and new designs can be run through immediately without material expenditure or loss of time.
This enables immediate assessment, joint discussion and final approval for a layout by decision-makers.More information
Spectraproof as a Softproof System covers all types of colour information
Wether 4C or spot colors like PANTONE, HKS etc. or even 7C Print with CMYKOGV: The Spectraproof Softproof System covers all available types of colors with ease … even including effects like hot foil, structured paper, printing primer whites and more!
CxF4 & CGATS
Spectraproof comes in 3 different versions
- Ideal for Printers with Spotcolors involved, Packaging, Metal Deco, Digital Printers etc.
- Accurate Softproof of Spotcolors, Foils, Printing Whites and much more without limits
- Ideal solution for Digital Printers, 4C Rotogravure, 4C Offset, 4C Industrial Printers etc.
- Color correct frontend for Scanning Applications
- Perfect solution for clients for viewing, validating and exchanging Spectraproof jobs.
Softproof made easy
Colourful Peace of mind, always.
The Softproof Color Experts
Latest from our blog
iQIP® & Spectraproof® technology Cooperation We are excited to announce our technological collaboration with the …Read more
In this short inverview, Matthias Betz of proof.de and Alexander Demmler of Lacunasolutions.com are talking …Read more
For many years, a hardcopy proof has been the reference proofing solution for accurate color …Read more